§ 1 Information About Collecting Personal Information
(1) In the following we inform you about collecting personal information while using our website. Personal Information is all data that is referring to you personally, e.g. your name, your address, email address as well as the usage of the web.
(2) Responsible as per Article 4 Paragraph 7 European General Data Protection Regulation (in the following „GDPR“) is
Phone: +49 176 7266 9653
(3) By contacting us via email or via the contact form at https://www.yourloveyourstory.com/contact/ the provided information by you is being processed and saved to answer your questions. In regards to the contact form all relevant data to be transmitted is highlighted with “obligatory”. These data points will be deleted as soon as storing this data gets obsolete or the processing of these data points will be limited in case they are related to (e.g. tax) legal obligation to preserve records or other justification reasons for further data storing. In the latter case after one year there will be the latest a segragation and limitation of access in regards to the stored data by law unless there is nothing different stated in the following. Legal basis to gain data at first is Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit.a GDPR, to process data within the scope of fulfilling the contract is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR and if necessary further data storage due to other legal reasons Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR.
(4) In case we revert to instructing additional service providers for single parts of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising reasons, we will inform you in detail below about the different steps. Hereby we note the duration of the set criteria stored.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights in regards to your personal data:
Right of access by the data subject, Article 15 GDPR
Right to rectification and erasure, Article 16 and 17 GDPR
Right to restriction of processing, Article 18 GDPR
Recht to data portability, Article 20 GDPR
Recht to object, Article 21 GDPR
(2) In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this regulation, Article 77 GDPR.
(3) In case you have claimed your above stated rights within paragraph 1 to rectification, erasure or restriction obverse us, we are obliged to inform all recipients that have been informed about your personal data about your wish to rectification, erasure or restriction unless this is proved to be impossible or related to a disproportionate effort. You will have the right to be informed about these recipients if requested, Article 19 GDPR.
(4) We clearly indicate that there is no automatied decision making as per Article 22 Paragraph 1 and 4 GDPR.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data when accessing our Website
(1) In case you are just visting our website informatively – which means you do not register or transmit any other detailed information to us – we only collect the personal data that is transmitted via your browser to our server. The data is being transmitted via SSL respectively TLS encryption. If you would like to check out our website we collect the following information that is required technically to dislay the website and to ensure stability and security (Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR).
IP-Address (Duration of storage approx. 30 days)
Date and Time of the Request
Content of the Request (direct page)
Transmitted data volume
Operating System and its Surface
Language and Version of Browsersoftware
This website is using the following kind of cookies which scope and functionality will be explained below:
Transient Cookies are deleted automatically as soon as you are closing your browser. These kind of cookies are storing a so-called session ID with which different requests of your browser can be related to the common session. This way your computer can be recognized as soon as you are returning to our website. The session cookies will be deleted at the time you are logging out or closing your browser.
Persistent Cookies are deleted automatically after a certain period of time which differ dependent on the cookie. You can always delete cookies within the security settings of your browser.
Third-Party-Cookies are placed by another domain (third party) which are not identically with us as the website operator of the website you are visting. This cookie provides the possibility to collect information about your surf behaviour in the internet which can subsequently evaluate your user behaviour or success rates of the third parties. Please note that we do not have any control which informaton are collected by the third parties.
You can configure your browser settings based on your needs and e.g. reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please be informed that potentially not all functions of this website can be used dependent on your browser settings.
§ 4 Further Functions and Offers of our Website
(1) Next to the informative usage of our website we offer different services which can be used if required. To do so generelly it is needed to provide us with more personal data which we will be used to deliver the respective service and for which the prior stated data processing basics apply.
(2) Partially we make use of external service providers to process your data. These service providers have been selected thoroughly and are being checked on a regular basis.
(3) Further we can pass on your personal data to other parties in case contracts or similar services are offered together with partners. More information will be given when providing personal data or within the description of your offer. Within the scope of hosting our website we use the company Automattic Inc. which has a high standard wehn it comes to protecting personal data.
§ 5 Objection against or Revocation regarding the Processing of your Data
(1) In case you have issued the acceptance to process your data in a single case, you can make use of revocation anytime by using the contact information stated above in § 1 No. 2. This revocation influences the legitimacy to process your personal data after you have provided acceptance.
(2) You can raise objection against the processing of your data as far as we relate it to the balance of interests. This is the case if the data processing is in particular not necessary to fulfill a contract with you. In case of objection we ask you to display the reasons why your personal data should not be processed on our end. In the following we will investigate the circumstances and will either adjust respectively adapt the data processing or point out our compelling required protection reasons due to which we continue processing.
(3) As a matter of course you can always object the processing of your personal data for advertising or data analysis reasons. About your advertising related objection you can contact us via the above stated contact information stated in § 1 No.
§ 6 Links to External Websites
As far as there are links to other websites stated on our website, our data policy is not valid for these websites. Which kind of data the owners of these sites possibly collect, is beyond our area of knowledge and influence. Detailed information about this topic might be found within the data policies of the specific sites.
§ 7 Google Analytics
Our website is using functions provided by the web analysis service Google Analytics. Provider of this web analysis service is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics is using “cookies“. These are small text data, which your browser saves on your end device and which give the possibility to analyze the website usage. More detailed information about cookies can be found under $3 (3) above. Collected information via cookies will be transmitted to a Google owned server and saved. The server is usually hosted in the US.
The usage of Google-Analytics-Cookies is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. As the owner of this website we own an entitled interest at the analysis of the user behavior on our website with the aim to optimize our web offer continuously.
We use Google Analytics in combination with the function IP anonymization. This ensures that Google is shortening your IP address within countries oft he European Union or in other contractual states of the European Economic Area convention prior to the US transmission. There might be exceptional cases in which Google transmits the full IP address to the US server and shortens the IP address over there. In our case Google will use this information to analyze your usage of our website to then create reports about website activity and to deliver further website and internet usage related services to us. There is no consolidation of the Google Analytics transmitted IP address with other Google data happening.
§ 8 Usage of Social-Media-Plug-ins and Linkage to our profiles
(1) We are currently using the following Social-Media-Plug-ins and linkage to our profiles: Instagram. We use the so-calles To-Click-Solution. This means that if you are visiting our website there is no personal data handed over to the third-party in a first instance. You can recognize the third-party by its logo. We offer you the possibility to directly communicate with the third-party via the button respectively directly get transferred to our profile available within the third-party. Only if you click at the button and therefore activate it or if you continue surfing on our profile available at the third-party, the third-party will receive the data that you have been called the respective site on our homepage. In addition, minimum the explained data within § 3 are being transmitted.
(2) We neither have influence on the data that is being tracked by the third-party and their data processing nor are we in the knowledge of the whole data that is being collected, the purpose of the data collection and the data storing deadlines. Further we do not have information on the data deletion procedures of the third-party.
(3) The third-party saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and takes them for their purpose of advertisement, market research and/or to tailor the suit of their website’s needs. Such an analysis is especially being done (also for non-logged in users) to display tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object those buildings of usage profiles, however this will need to be addressed directly with the third-party. Regarding the plug-ins and the linkage to our profiles we offer you the self-dependent regulation to interact with the social networks and if applicable with other users to give us the opportunity to improve our services and to make them more interesting for you. Legal basis for the usage of plug-ins and social media profiles is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The transmission of data is independent of having a profile with the third-party and being logged in there. If you are logged in at the third-party, the data that is being collected on our end will be directly allocated to your existing profile on third-party side. If you click the activated button and e.g. link the webpage, the third-party will also save this information within your account and communicates this information to your contacts publicly. We recommend logging out after the usage of a social media network on a regular basis, but especially before activating the button. This way you can avoid that the third-party is relating the activity to your profile.
(5) Further information about the purpose and the scope of the data collection and their processing via the third-party can be found within the following data policy information of the third-party. You will also find further information regarding your rights and setting possibilities to protect your privacy.
(6) Address of the respective plug-in provider and URL with their data policy regulations.
Instagram: Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
Last Updated: March 2023